2 Seconds In...



I have nothing to say it seems, 

no words just empty sheet music, 

nothing to pull you in, nothing to lure you on

or perhaps my head is full of chaos, chaos and wild imaginings

perhaps what you're offering begs for silence instead of banter

and I'm loosing interest--

like the scenes of a poorly written movie that chokeholds you til the end because you hope there was some meaning to all the bullsh-I mean crap that came before.

You no longer arouse me and the desire you awakened in me has drifted back to sleep. You want me to let you in and yet you hide everything. Your secrets have secrets and yet you want to gorge my soul and I dare not let you in for I fear the damage you bring. You'll leave me in ruins if I were to ever love you. Love you? I have considered it and have decided it could be the worst possible thing.

I'll write again soon, but not to you. I was drinking apple juice and suddenly thought of you, like the final chapter in a book I read but forgot everything two seconds in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Guide to Glowing Skin on Your Wedding Day

The Bridal Glow Blueprint

I Will Not Let You Go!