Gone and Done
l feel the complexity of having joy while the world crumbles as it is meant to and you watch it in pain, angst because you don't know what to do.
Shall I kiss and close my eyes as we become the only light or do we stop our breath exchange, and flail about hoping to save that which is already gone and done.
I say you have chosen correct.
To be still is essence, to experience fully is not flawed. Your mission is not to fade with it but help others within it become whole.
I hope you understand this is my peace offering to your soul, tonight.
God is completely capable to rescue the soul of any man.
“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” —John 1:5
grieving while holding joy, spiritual clarity in a collapsing world, be still, becoming light in the midst of ruin, emotional truth, healing, God’s power to rescue any soul, wholeness,
Comments
Post a Comment